|VX2000||Master 2 switches|
|VX2000S||Slave 2 switches|
|VX4000||Master 4 switches|
|VX4000S||Slave 4 switches|
|VX6000||Master 6 switches|
|VX6000S||Slave 6 switches|
|VX2000E||Master 2 switches|
|VX2000SE||Slave 2 switches|
|VX4000E||Master 4 switches|
|VX4000SE||Slave 4 switches|
|VX6000E||Master 6 switches|
|VX6000SE||Slave 6 switches|
All cubicles without enclosure and under reconstruction.
- Lifting brackets for lifting plus ease of installation
- 3 point locking mechanism with L handle.
- Adjustable Unistrut racking.
- Double‐door on both sides of cabinet for easy
access to equipment.
- Passive ventilation system.
- Large cable entry access.
- Specialised door stay brackets/hooks.
- Fully earthed.
- Hinged, lift off doors.
- Available in single or double location case width.
- Available in galvanised steel and powder coated or
stainless steel finish.
- The cubicles are constructed in accordance to EN‐
- We follow local standards where EU‐standards are
not accepted or are enough.
- All cubicle delivered requires in accordance with
EU‐ standard for CE‐marking.
- Our cubicles are delivered with a free space of at
least 30% for eventual future components.
- New functions: for example measuring of operation
to be discussed with customer how space should be